Thursday, March 12, 2009

~Samantha~


Hey all, Sam here. I am a senior at Sterling College and am excited to graduate in April. I'm an assistant team leader for this trip-a responsibility that humbles me and challenges me, but I absolutely love it! This is my first mission trip with the college and my first time in leadership on a trip. I went to South East Asia last summer and am so excited that I am able to go back again, especially with such a wonderful group!
Some important things about me:
I love God and am learning more and more what it means to love Him, follow Him, and love His children.
I am getting married in May, to Nate Prior, the other assistant team leader for this team (you'll hear more from him later). Woot!
Ever since I was young I've had a fascination with Asian cultures and religions.
I like to tap dance.
I love awkward kids! This typically means Jr. high kids, but sometimes awkwardness lasts for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment