Friday, March 20, 2009

LEAH

Hello everybody! My name is Leah Grace Frees. I am currently a sophomore at Sterling College studing Youth Ministries. I am SO excited to go to Thailand this summer. This will be my first missions trip ever and I don't think I could be going with any better people.

I am so looking forward to the things we will learn in Thailand and the way God will use us. God has showered me with mercy and His redemption for all of us is so sweet. I can not wait to share that everlasting love with the people of Thailand.

But.... one interesting thing about me is, I am a giant. If you couldn't tell from my picture, I'm rather tall. That is a joke :) I'm just setting on my friend's baby mini pony. Also, I absolutely love music. I love to sing and try to create my own music that will show God's love to those who hear it.

Well. That's it for now. I ask for your continuing prayers as we prepare for this amazing experience. Talk to ya later Gator.

2 comments:

  1. Leah!!!!!!!!!! Hey girl. Good luck! I have no doubt that you all will have an amazing time. I know that God will speak through you! I wish I was going.. what an awesome opportunity to see the world. anyway be safe and have a great time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, your mother told me about your mission trip when we both helped with the Ellsworth Children's Theatre. May God bless you and your team, and may you touch many lives and bring Christ's love and freedom to them.

    Pam Atteberry

    ReplyDelete