Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anita


Hey all!

First off, want to say that I am very thankful to be a part of this team! I am excited for what God has planned for us! I hope and pray that through our efforts and God's power, lives will be changed in Thailand!

This will be my first missions trip! I grew up around missions as an MK, but have never been a part of a team! I am excited and slightly nervous, wondering how God will use me to reach out to the people of Thailand!

I transferred into Sterling this year and am working towards an Art & Design major. I get to play my favorite sport here at Sterling--volleyball! I enjoy most things outdoors like hiking, biking, camping, cliff jumping, jet skiing, etc. I love music and singing. I have a passion for photography. I like meeting new people. And I love putting smiles on people's faces! I dream that someday and even now, God will use all my passions to make a difference in people's lives for His glory!

I am looking forward to the hot, tropical weather of Thailand and experiencing the Thai culture! Can't wait to update you all after our time in Thailand! Thanks for your prayers and support! God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Anita, roomie!!!
    I have been thinking about you!
    How rewarding it will be to come back to Sterling and share about God's faithfulness through our summer adventures. In just a week I will be in Bangkok due to a lay over on my way to Bangladesh. How great it would be if God crossed our paths. Even still I will keep you in my prayers and smile that we are walking around the same country at the same time. :)
    Enjoy yourself. The city of Bangkok has something to reveal to you about your Creator.
    very sincerely,
    Lauren Cox

    ReplyDelete